Listed below are links and information regarding internet postings required for Texas school districts by the Texas Education Agency (TEA) and/or the Federal Government and its agencies. Additional data will be added as needed. Forms and data concerning the Business Office, School Board, Parent/Student information and the like will be posted to their respective pages and linked here. The list and layout below is adapted from the Texas Association of School Business Officials Internet Postings Required for School Districts. If any information listed below does not pertain to Grady ISD no link will be listed.

The following information is provided in compliance with legal requirements.


2022-2023 Proposed Budget

2023 Tax Rate

2022-2023 Tax Rate Calculations Worksheet

Martin County CAD


TCEQ Public Drinking Water Posting

Redistricting Advisory Committee Notice (3/9/22)

RAC Agenda (3/9/22)


In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.